- 25+ years in professional software development
- 10+ years in leadership
- 5 open source projects
- 1 broken world record
Cool Places I've worked
Open source projects
- A new literate approach to working with regular expressions in Python
- The world's fastest financial techncial analysis library.
This is a new project currently under active development - it
beats the next fastest technical analysis libraries for python
by a factor of 12x-24x.
- Possiably the world's fastest inplace radix sort. It
power efficency sort by a factor of 3.
AVX uuid parser
- This is an AVX vectorized hex to binary UUID converter.
Conversion takes about 9 cycles on a 2014 era intel i7.
- This specialized dictionary type for Python 2 allows for a substantial memory savings if your dictionary is indexed by integers only.
- An experimental dating site that uses AI to help people write profiles, and uses AI to match people based on the profiles they write. As of Nov 30th its still behind a password
bullhunter.ai and wtf.news
Experiments in quantitiative finance, machine learning and automated trading signal generation.